As a company specialized in corporate mobility systems, focusing on spatial demands (Mobile GIS), our goal is to solve the inherent shortcomings of traditional enterprise systems, that neglect the reality of companies that keep their assets and their workforce geographically spread.
Our differential advantage is the view that it is not enough to have a mobile system which acts as a mere data collector or a paper replacement. A mobile solution can have a significant impact when aligned with the strategic insight of the company.
Fulfilling the regulatory deadlines, doing it more with fewer costs, being ahead of the competition or improving the image with its customers are basic objectives of any company that aspires for excellence.
Having accurate and updated information is essential to better serve the customer and ensure the compliance with deadlines. Thus, the deployment of improvements that maximize the results is planned in a more efficiently way.
Performing as the plan of action saves time of interventions, ensures adherence to standards and reduces the waste of material and workforce resources. Registering information without errors guarantees the quality of the operation, avoiding potentially harmful situations.
Be able to respond quicker to demands and make decisions based on recent and centralized information allows the use of resources in a more efficiently way and inhibits the dissemination of bad practices.
Ensure that the information will quickly reach all sectors of the company without errors and without the need to redo the work.
Mobility is not just a complementary aspect in the management of geographically spread networks and assets. In fact, this is the case where the use of mobile systems is essential to an efficient and functional management.
Benefits of adopting mobility in asset management
- Simplify the information updates, which are filled in the field and transmitted to corporate systems without manual intervention;
- Provide more reliable data, through the validation of information at the time of its completion;
- Prevent the degradation of the quality of information of the management system, that may occur because of successive errors and omissions;
- Impose a uniform procedure for the implementation of services, ensuring predictability and quality;
- Eliminate the need for expensive surveys of all assets in the field, by the fact that the the system database does not adequately reflect the reality of the field according with the criteria and requirements of the regulatory agency;
- Reduce the time required for updates to be registered and available to all company departments.
Our tools for project designing (expansion, improvement and regularization) allows the evolution of the active network to be much clearer, fast and efficient.
- Design directly in the field;
- Bring together the design and validation steps;
- Allow detailing of the project budget in the field;
- Dispense CAD in design tasks;
- Once executed the project, the changes are automatically recorded without retyping;
- Integrate with coordinates differential correction (Trimble);
- Planialtimetric analysis;
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets and PDAs.
Whether to manage own teams or supervise the outsourced labor force, the use of mobility brings considerable gains to the projects execution, whether expansion, adjustment or improvement of network assets.
- Monitor the performance in the field;
- Supervise the outsourced work;
- Eliminate retyping;
- Record project modifications;
- Register irregularities;
- Integrate with assets management and ERP;
- Update the data immediately at the end of the work;
- Generate reports during and after completion of the project;
- Track handling of equipment;
- Control the removal and disposal of scrap.
Preventive or emergency inspections ensures that the service remains operational, avoiding fines or customer’s dissatisfaction. However, inspections may be expensive and time consuming, and often the problem detected in an inspection gets worse before any measure is taken. Therefore, it is important that the process is agile and interventions can occur in the shortest time possible.
- Eliminate the use of blueprints and paper forms;
- Reduce the occurrence of errors;
- Eliminate retyping;
- Reduces the time between the completion of the inspection and the beginning of interventions;
- Integrate with assets management and help keep data accuracy;
- Allow the proposition of repairs and budgeting;
- Assist the inspector, with visual cues about the inspected points and those to be inspected;
- Suggest the inspection route.